Quality Improvement Program
Peach State Health Plan’s Quality Improvement (QI) Program is an important part of the Health Plan. Quality is merged throughout the health plan and represents the strong commitment to the quality of care and services for members. The program creates plans, carries out actions and reviews results to determine the impact of any actions taken. The QI program monitors the quality of care and services provided by reviewing the following:
- Cultural needs of our members
- Member satisfaction
- Health plan services members are using
- Involving Doctors in our planning
These activities are in line with our goals and objectives to:
- Improve the health of our members
- Improve Member and Provider Satisfaction
- Lower cost
To meet our goals we look at how well we are serving you each year. We also look for ways to do things better. This is what we did in 2017 to improve the quality of our services:
- Increased the number of providers in our network.
- Continue to train staff to assist members.
- Identify targeted outreach for specific populations to help members understand their health needs and change behaviors.
For questions or additional information about our QI Program and our progress on meeting goals, please call a customer service representative at 1-800-704-1484. Information and/ or a full copy of Peach State Health Plan’s current Quality Improvement Program Description is available upon request.
Each year we ask you to let us know how we are doing, you can also let us know during the year by calling us or sending us a letter.
Our mailing address is:
Peach State Health Plan
Attention: Quality Improvement
1100 Circle 75 Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339