Steps To Success
Eligibility restrictions apply. Peach State Health Plan (PSHP) members must be currently enrolled with our health plan to be eligible for VABs. PSHP does not pay reimbursement fees on VABs. Please allow up to 30 business days for processing.
We believe in transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. We support education!
The Steps to Success program offer:
- academic support
- education resources
- help with overcoming academic barriers
To get this Value Added Benefit (VAB), please complete the form below. Legal guardian must complete form on behalf of member. Member eligibility requirements apply. Each Steps to Success program listed will issue one voucher per child every 12 months.
Members ages 16 and older who are not currently enrolled in school would receive the following:
- Free GED Testing
- Annual GED Testing Packet
- Test Preparation Resources
- Voucher to cover four required tests
Approximate value of benefit is $160 per member.
- Must be ages 16 and older
- Must not currently be enrolled in high school or received a high school equivalency certificate or diploma
- Must have a valid state ID