Inter-Pregnancy Care Services
Benefits mentioned below are for Planning for Healthy Babies® enrollees who qualify for Inter-Pregnancy Care services only.
Planning for Healthy Babies® enrollees who qualify for IPC services are eligible for the following services and benefits:
- Family planning initial exam and annual exam
- Contraceptive (birth control) services and supplies
- Follow-up family planning visits
- Pregnancy tests and pap smears
- Testing for STD(s)
- Treatment and follow-up for all STD(s) except HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis
- Counseling and referrals to social services and primary health care providers
- Family planning pharmacy visits
- Vitamins/folic acid
- Select immunizations for participants ages 19 and 20. Participants age 18 receive vaccines at no cost
For more information about the GA Families Planning for Healthy Babies® Program, click this link. If you need help understanding any of this information call Member Services at 1-800-704-1484 (TTY/TDD 1-800-255-0056).