Benefits mentioned below are for Planning for Healthy Babies® enrollees who qualify for Family Planning services only.
Planning for Healthy Babies® enrollees who qualify for family planning are eligible for the following services and benefits:
- Family planning initial exam and annual exam.
- Contraceptive (birth control) services and supplies.
- Follow-up family planning visits.
- Pregnancy tests and pap smears.
- Testing for STD(s).
- Treatment and follow-up for all STD(s) except HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis.
- Counseling and referrals to social services.
- Family planning pharmacy visits.
- Vitamins/folic acid.
- Select immunizations for participants ages 18-20.
Click for more information about the GA Families Planning for Healthy Babies® Program. If you need help understanding any of this information call Member Services at 1-800-704-1484 (TTY/TDD 1-800-255-0056).