PeachCare for Kids®
Peach State Health Plan provides health care services to families through the PeachCare for Kids® Program. We offer all the services PeachCare for Kids® provides and more.
- Complete Medical Care. Get health benefits for you and your family.
- Dental and Vision Benefits. Care for your teeth and eyes with exams and other services. Recieve $100 to use for glasses contact lenses or broken frames.
- My Health Pays Rewards Complete healthy activities and earn up to $500 in rewards. *
- Active and Healthy Kids. Help kids learn new skills. Get a $50 Sports Scholarship for activity fees and uniform costs. Plus, free memberships to Boys & Girls Club and Girl Scouts (participating locations).
- Get Fit Rewards. Focus on your health. Get a gree membership to a participating gym or join Weight Watchers® ($300 value). Plus, receive free fitness supplies. *
- Mobile Market. Get healthy foods like fruit, snacks and vegetables. Plus, get meal planning kits at select community events ($25 value).
- Pregnant and New Moms. Join our Start Smart for Your Baby® program for you and your baby. Earn up to $95 in rewards. Receive free diapers and a breast pump or baby monitor at special baby shower events. *
- Special Family Care Programs. Receive up to $125 per year to pay for childcare. * Free member perks program for restaurants, movie tickets, and more. Free SAT and ACT guides (up to $150 value) and GED tests (up to $200 value).
*Rewards are for eligible and qualified members.
If you think your child is eligible for PeachCare for Kids® call: 1-877-427-3224. You can apply online at: www.peachcare.org.