- Behavioral Health Disclosure of Ownership and Control Interest Statement (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Facility and Ancillary Credentialing Application (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Provider Specialty Profile (PDF)
- Medicaid Discharge Consultation Form (PDF)
- Inpatient Prior Authorization Form (PDF)
- Outpatient Prior Authorization Form (PDF)
- Outpatient Treatment Request Form Tips (PDF)
- Medical Records Release Form (PDF)
MANUALS, FORMS & RESOURCES
Please refer to the Medicaid Provider Manual (PDF) for the most recent version of the manual.
- Medical Records Release Form (PDF)
- Facility Change Form (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Provider Appeal Request Form (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Provider Adjustment Request Form (PDF)
Transition Planning Tip Sheet (PDF)
- Medication Management Tip Sheet (PDF)
- Caregiver Training Sheet (PDF)
- Coordination of Care Tip Sheet (PDF)
- Prescription Fulfillment Training Tip Sheet (PDF)
- Applied Behavior Analysis Authorization Tip Sheet (PDF)
- FAQs (PDF)
- Georgia Suicide Prevention Clinician Network: Connecting, Equipping, and Supporting Clinicians Skilled in Suicide Care across Georgia (PDF)
- SAMHSA 988 Fact Sheet
- Functional Behavior Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans (PDF)
- Appendix F - Required Cover Sheet for Documentation Submission for PA (PDF)
Track your health, enjoy interactive activities, and become inspired by quotes and videos with myStrength. You'll find online help 24/7 for stress, sleep, substance use, chronic pain and more. myStrength is here to help.
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
TRAINING & EDUCATION
Behavioral Health Training
Peach State Health Plan offers trainings for both behavioral health and physical health providers in our network at no cost. Our team provides mostly clinical, provider-focused education on topics that are geared towards improving member outcomes. The majority of our clinical trainings also offer behavioral health continuing education units also at no cost to the attendee. Trainings are completed via live/virtual instructor led webinars.
How to sign up for trainings:
- View the lists of all upcoming trainings: (both are open to all providers)
- Select the training date and time that you would like to attend
- Enter the required information and click “Register”
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link and instructions for joining the webinar.
NOTE: Please check your junk folder if you do not receive the confirmation email.
- When you join the webinar, the call-in telephone number and an attendee passcode will be displayed.
Training topics include but are not limited to:
- ASAM Overview
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavioral Health Topics
- Bi Polar
- BH Screening Tools
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Cultural Competency/Cultural Humility
- Eating Disorders
- Effective Communication
- Integrated Care
- Motivational Interviewing
- Physical Health 101
- Psychotropic Medications
- Poverty Competence
- Recovery and Resiliency
- SBIRT (Screening Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment)
- Social Determinants of Health
- Strength Based Treatment
- Stages of Change
- Suicide Risk
- Substance Use Disorders Topics
- SUD Overview
- Trauma Informed Care
- Treatment Planning and Documentation
For training requests and/or more information, please contact our Clinical Provider Training Department at: BH_training@centene.com.
We know that it can be a challenge for you and your staff to find time to attend trainings and educational opportunities. We offer online clinical education through Relias Learning. All Relias Learning courses are free of charge and available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Many of the Relias Learning courses offer Continued Educational Credits (CEUs), and there is no limit to the number of online courses that Peach State Health Plan providers are permitted to take. For information and a complete course catalog, please log in or sign up for Relias Learning.
Relias Learning offers online learning, staff compliance training and continuing education for behavioral health, mental health, addiction treatment, community health, developmental disability, community action and child welfare organizations.
Behavioral Health HEDIS PowerPoint Microlearnings
Purpose: The purpose of the trainings are for medical and behavioral health providers to recognize the intent of the Behavioral Health HEDIS measures and share strategies to impact quality care and outcomes for our members'
Target Audience: Medical and Behavioral health Providers, including licensed and unlicensed health care professionals and office staff.
Duration: 8-10 mins each
- Antidepressant Medication Management and Antipsychotic Medication Adherence: Optimizing the AMM and SAA HEDIS® Measures
- Follow-Up Care After a Hospital or Emergency Department Visit for Mental Illness: Optimizing the FUH and FUM HEDIS® Measures
- Initiation and Engagement, Follow-Up After Emergency Department or High Intensity Care for Substance Use Disorders: Optimizing the IET, FUA, and FUI HEDIS® measures
- Strategies to Improve Cardiovascular, Diabetes, and Metabolic Monitoring: APM, SSD, SMC, and SMD HEDIS® Measures
- Optimizing the Impact of the ADD and APP HEDIS® Measures
Substance Use Disorder Toolkit
- Substance Use Disorder Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Substance Use Disorder Overview (PDF)
- Substance Use Disorder Brochure (PDF)
Behavioral Health HEDIS Lab Toolkit
Behavioral Health HEDIS Measures
Behavioral Health 90837 - Outlier Management
Provider Behavioral Health ECHO Training
Standard Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTF) Referral
Treatment Plan for Mental Health Diagnosis Training
Provider Engagement Microlearnings:
- Care Coordination
- Treatment Planning
- Titrating Services
- Discharge Planning
- Adolescents Transitioning to Adulthood Microlearning
- Engaging the Family in Behavioral Health Treatment
Behavioral health providers can view the cultural competency resources in the QI section of the website.