- Medicaid Discharge Consultation Form (PDF)
- Medicaid Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Request Form (PDF)
- Medicaid Inpatient Psychological Testing Authorization Form (PDF)
- Medicaid Intensive Outpatient/Day Treatment Request Form (PDF)
- Medicaid Outpatient Treatment Request Form (PDF)
- Medical Records Release Form (PDF)
- Medicaid Neuropsychological Testing Form (PDF)
- Allwell Discharge Consultation Form (PDF)
- Allwell Outpatient Psychological Testing Authorization Request Form (PDF)
- Allwell Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Request Form (PDF)
- Allwell Outpatient Treatment Request Form (PDF)
Track your health, enjoy interactive activities, and become inspired by quotes and videos with myStrength. You'll find online help 24/7 for stress, sleep, substance use, chronic pain and more. myStrength is here to help.
We know that it can be a challenge for you and your staff to find time to attend trainings and educational opportunities. We offer online clinical education through Relias Learning. All Relias Learning courses are free of charge and available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Many of the Relias Learning courses offer Continued Educational Credits (CEUs), and there is no limit to the number of online courses that Peach State Health Plan providers are permitted to take. For information and a complete course catalog, please log in or sign up for Relias Learning.
Relias Learning offers online learning, staff compliance training and continuing education for behavioral health, mental health, addiction treatment, community health, developmental disability, community action and child welfare organizations.
- EnvolveU: Select GA and scroll to bottom of the page for upcoming trainings.
Substance Use Disorder Toolkit
- Substance Use Disorder Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Substance Use Disorder Overview (PDF)
- Substance Use Disorder Brochure (PDF)
Behavioral Health HEDIS Lab Toolkit
- 2016 Behavioral Health QI Program Description (PDF)
- 2016 Behavioral Health QI Work Plan (PDF)
- 2015 QI Program Evaluation (PDF)
Behavioral health providers can view the cultural competency resources in the QI section of the website.