Over The Counter Items
Eligibility restrictions apply. Peach State Health Plan (PSHP) members must be currently enrolled with our health plan to be eligible for VABs. PSHP does not pay reimbursement fees on VABs. Please allow up to 30 business days for processing.
Peach State Health Plan want members to have the best products to help manage their health.
The OTC benefit offer members:
- $12 allowance each month per household or rollover up to $36 per quarter for a total of $144 a year
- No prescription required
How to Access Benefits:
There are 3 EASY ways to get your OTC items.
- The fastest and easiest way to order 24/7 is to visit CVS Health OTC Health Solutions Site.
- Orders must be placed by 11:59 PM ET of the last day of the month.
2. By Phone:
- Orders can be placed by calling 1-888-262-6298.
- You can talk to an agent Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 8 PM local time, or use the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system 24/7.
3. In Store:
- You can pick up your OTC items at any OTCHS enabled CVS store. To find the closest location, go to CVS Health OTC Health Solutions Site.
- IMPORTANT: Not all CVS stores participate in this benefit. To find the closest location, go to CVS Health OTC Health Solutions Store Locator or call OTCHS at 1-888-262-6298 (TTY: 711)
For more information, please contact Member Services at 1-800-704-1484.