Eligibility restrictions apply. Peach State Health Plan (PSHP) members must be currently enrolled with our health plan to be eligible for Value Added Benefits (VABs). PSHP does not pay reimbursement fees on VABs. Please allow up to 30 business days for processing.
Mom’s Meals® Home-Delivered Meals Program
Peach State Health Plan (PSHP) offers a home-delivery meal program for eligible members. This includes members enrolled in:
- Prenatal program
- Chronic Conditions (i.e., Diabetes and Hypertension)
- Behavioral Health
- Post Discharge
- Social Determinants of Health
Qualification Requirement: Must be enrolled in a Case Management, Disease Management, and/or Behavioral Health program.
- Two meals a day for four weeks
- Nutritional counseling
- Personalized meals
- Delivery to doorstep within one to five business days
Peach State Health Plan (PSHP) believes your health and wellness are important parts of your life. We offer highly personalized and patient-centered programs. These programs are designed to support you and your family with managing medical conditions.
PSHP will pay the annual membership and monthly fee at participating gym for members ages 18 and up.
Active & Fit Teen program - For members ages 13-17
- Must select Gym Membership or YMCA Family Membership
- Must select to either go to a gym or utilize the at-home gym and videos
Eligible members may receive hypoallergenic bedding with mattress and pillow casings to control asthma triggers.
- Eligible PSHP members with a diagnosis of asthma
- Limit of $100 annually
- Requires Care Manager approval
FREE Sam’s Club or Costco Membership
Covers the annual membership with Sam’s Club or Costco for eligible PSHP member ages 21 and up.
- Must be an eligible PSHP members ages 21 and up.
- Must have visited their Primary Care Physician (PCP) & dental provider after July 1, 2023.