What is Provider Analytics?
Provider Analytics is a health informatics platform that provides you with timely, actionable quality and cost information to support patient care and optimize your performance in your pay-for-performance model.
How Do I Access Provider Analytics?
Clicking on the Provider Analytics link on the Provider Portal will take you to a landing page where you can select either the Quality tab to get Care Gap information, Cost Utilization/Services information and the Value-based Contracting tabs for scorecards.
What are the Reporting Features of the Tool?
- Care gaps can be organized by HEDIS measure or provider
- The Loyalty section shows you the percentage of members in 5 engagement categories to determine how frequently members are seeing their assigned PCP
- Gap Member Detail Report allows users to create a custom report with member detail including: NPI, HEDIS measure, member compliancy, and loyalty
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) to Plan Comparison summaries that display how the TIN’s compliance rate compares to the rest of the plan
What are the Benefits of the Tool?
- Prioritizes measures based on performance to help providers focus on moving the needle on performance in order to optimize payout
- Provides measure anchor dates which helps providers prioritize time-sensitive care gaps
- Provides the number of gaps needed to close in order to meet the highest performance target
- Produces reports exportable to Excel
- Provides a monthly view of performance against targets and shows current and potential payout.
Log in today and explore Provider Analytics to discover how it can benefit your practice! Contact your Provider Network Specialist with questions.