Peach State Health Plan offers a lot of resources. Some of our resources are related to health information. Below are some helpful materials.
We have other community resources too. Peach State Health has a relationship with a lot of community groups that help our members. These groups help with:
- Temporary housing
- Low cost child care
What is the Ombudsman Program?
Peach State Health Plan's Ombudsman Program works with members to solve problems so that members get access to the healthcare services they need. The program works with members to:
- Coordinate services with providers, local community and advocacy organizations.
- Get access to covered and non-covered services.
- Responds to complaints about access to care.
- Address issues related to language and cultural barriers.
- Help educate on member rights, benefits and programs.
The Peach State Health Plan Ombudsman can be reached at 1-800-704-1484.