PeachCare for Kids®
- Peach State offers FREE transportation for PeachCare for Kids® members throughout the state of Georgia.
- It is offered through our Non-Emergency Transportation Services (NET).
- To arrange a ride call Southeastrans at (800) 657-9965 at least 3 days before your appointment.
- Georgia Medicaid will provide you with a ride to and from health care appointments.
- Call the company that serves your area. Call at least 3 days before your appointment if you can.
Here are the numbers to call:
- Atlanta (404) 209-4000 (Southeastrans)
- Central (866) 991-6701 (Southeastrans)
- East (888) 224-7988 (LogistiCare)
- North (800) 657-9965 (Southeastrans)
- Southwest (866) 991-6701 (Southeastrans)
- Southeast (800) 657-9965 (Southeastrans)
- If you have an emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room right away.
- If you are not sure if you need to go to the emergency room, call your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
- If you can not reach your PCP you can always call NurseWise.
- NurseWise is Peach State’s 24 hour health information line that can be reached at (800) 704-1484.
You can get a free ride to medical visits including…
- Dental visits
- Prenatal care appointments
- Primary care visits
- Childhood vaccinations
- Specialist appointments
- Follow up surgery appointments
- Discharge from the hospital
Please have the following information ready when you call…
- Member ID number
- Member date of birth
- Pick-up address
- Telephone number
- Doctor’s name
- Date and time of appointment
- Drop-off address
We also cover rides to the pharmacy. You must call 3 days in advance.