Interpreter services are provided free of charge to you. Peach State has a telephone language line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can help you talk with your provider when another translator is not available.
Here is what to do when you call Peach State:
- Call Member Services at (800) 704-1484 or TDD/TTY (800) 255-0056.
- Tell them the language you speak. We will make sure an interpreter is on the phone with you.
Here is what to do when you call a provider’s office to make an appointment.
Tell them you need help with translations. You should also tell them what language you speak. We will make sure you get help at your visit. If you have any problems getting a translator, please call Member Services.
To choose a provider who speaks your language, please call Member Services. We will help you find one. If you need help in person, we can visit you at your home or at our office. Let us know.
Are you hearing and speech impaired? If so, we can help you. To get this information in large font or audiotape, call Member Services.
Call us at these special numbers:
- (800) 704-1484 for Peach State Member Services Department
- (800) 659-7487 for Peach State telecommunications device calls
- (800) 255-0056 for Georgia Relay Services telecommunications device calls
- (800) 255-0135 for Georgia Relay Services voice calls