Peach State has a Diabetes Disease Management Program. Our Diabetes Health Educator can answer your questions. They also work with you and your PCP to help you gain better control of your diabetes. Health Educators can:
- Answer questions about diabetes.
- Help you control it.
- Help you get the supplies you may need.
- Help you find education classes about diabetes.
- Remind you about tests related to diabetes.
- Work with your PCP to help meet your own needs.
If you have any questions about the program, please call 1-800-504-8573.