Dental and Vision
Extra Dental Services
Peach State covers emergency dental care for members age 21 and older. We also cover basic dental care. This care includes a yearly check-up. It also includes some x-rays and oral surgery. If a service is not covered, we will try to get it for you at a lower cost.
Peach State covers dental care for members age 21 and older. Some of these services include:
- Free oral exams and cleanings up to twice per year with no co-pay
- Free bitewing x-rays with no co-pay
- Free simple tooth removal with no copay
- Free dental hygiene supplies such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss, pain relievers, aspirin, liquid drops, as well as other preventative over the counter supplies.
- No referrals needed for primary and routine dental care
If a service is not covered, we will try to get it for you at a lower cost.
Peach State covers one eye exam and one pair of standard glasses a year for members age 21 and over with no co-pay. All Members can also receive a 20% discount on a second pair of glasses or sunglasses. Peach State has improved this benefit. Once a year, Peach State will pay $40 towards new eye glasses. You will have to pay the costs over this amount. Members can get free vision supplies. This includes eye drops as well as other preventative over the counter supplies. Contacts lenses are only covered when they are medically necessary.