Located in Smyrna, Georgia, Peach State Health Plan is a Care Management Organization that provides health care services through its provider network, to Georgia residents on Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids. Peach State’s goals include improving the quality of care for our members and providing access to quality providers of all specialties.
Programs and Services
Peach State provides all of the medical services covered by Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids. In addition, Peach State members receive extra health services that include but are not limited to the following:
- Case Management for chronic and complex conditions
- Special member outreach programs to educate members on ways to better manage their care
- Incentives to promote preventive care and increase compliance and treatment plans
- FREE Transportation (PeachCare for Kids) for doctor appointments
- Dental & Vision Services
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
- Nurse Advice – Open 24 hours a day – Everyday!
The Peach State Difference
- Local Provider Relations, Medical Management and Call Center staff
- Innovative member outreach programs, including home visits, sponsorship of local community events, health and benefit fairs
- Collaboration with providers to coordinate member care and reinforce treatment plans